IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
Chemical usage in the production and preservation of food has been a great concern for some individuals. In my opinion, while there are some benefits of this, the drawbacks such as the effect on the health of consumers and the food loosing its nutritional value cannot be ignored.
Now days, there are different prospects about the keeping of animals and creatures. In other words, most disagreements are about how to keep creatures and what should be the conditions. In this essay, I will discuss the views not only economical and personal but also environmental opinion.
Now days, there are different prospects about the keeping of animals and creatures. In other words, most disagreements are about how to keep creatures and what should be the conditions. I will discuss the views not only economical and personal but also environmental opinion.
Now days, there are different prospects about the keeping of animals and creatures. Most disagreements are about how to keep creatures and what should be the conditions. I will discuss the views not only economical and personal but also environmental opinion.
Now days, there are different prospects about the keeping of animals and creatures. Most disagreements are about how to keep creatures and what should be the conditions. I will discuss these views in diverse directions of environmental, personal, and economic perspectives.
It is a known fact that maintaining parity between professional and personal part of life is very vital for every working professional. Some people succeed in this goal, whereas others are still in process of fulfilling their aim. This essay will illustrate the possible reasons for not being able to maintain this crucial balance along with plausible measures to solve this problem.
People have different perspectives on whether schools ought to focus on teaching children to compete or work together as a team. While some people think that competition is more important, others consider that it is better for children to learn to cooperate with each other.
There is increasing concern in many countries that newspapers are not being read and the news on television is not being watched by many young people. As a result, young people in these countries are not up-to-date with or even concerned about local, national and international events.
With the advent of urbanisation and the rise in popularity of fast food, there have been accompanying issues with rising obesity rates – especially in developed countries like England and the USA. After providing a careful analysis of why obesity has risen so sharply in these countries, I shall suggest a number of ways in which the obesity epidemic can be ameliorated.
As more shows and movies are now able to allow us to gain an insight into different cultures and customs, some might claim that we can understand more about many other countries simply by watching it on TV. Personally, I partly agree with this assertion, while such films could be helpful in some cases, there is a range of unexplored ways of life that could never be seen on any television programs.
In recent years, many countries have witnessed an exponential rise in grand wedding parties in comparison to the past. The essay will discuss the various reasons and elaborate on why this is a negative development.
In the last few years, the emergence of new subjects has challenged teaching jobs. Therefore, the teacher’s job-turnover ratio is rising gradually, especially at the secondary level, and most would prefer to work in other fields. This essay will discuss the major causes of this increasing unpopularity and suggest some solutions to curb the issues.
A daily walk of 30 minutes is said to be the best exercise. Our grandparents used to walk for miles on end to reach their destination. Today, people walk much less. Many factors are responsible for this.
Global warming has become a public health problem as its effects are deleterious to all life forms. Sadly, this dilemma of increasing worldwide temperature is caused solely by man's activities. The two major man-made causes of this issue are the use of fossil fuels for energy and deforestation. There are a variety of ways to tackle this controversial issue, however, in my opinion, conversion to renewable sources of energy and planting of trees or preservation of green life in general will p...
Nowadays, erradicating poverty is one of the world's major concern as an increasing amount of people are becoming very poor. Each country attempts to deal with poverty throughout various types of actions. In this essay, I shall explain the causes behind the global problem of poverty. Then, I shall give a few examples of ways governments can help poor people.
There is no denying the fact that family ties are becoming weaker. This is particularly true in western countries where relationships are becoming less and less relevant. There are several reasons behind this unfortunate development. The most important, of course, is the change in our lifestyles, values and goals.
Rapid human developments on earth are driving wildlife population to the brink of extinction. This essay aims to discuss the causes and suggest some ways to solve the problem.
It is true that many children have trouble paying attention in class at some point in their academic study. There are several reasons for this problem, but this situation should be addressed by teachers and governments.
The development of many shopping centres and malls designed to attract the young enabling them to spend time there, even more time, has come up for a number of reasons. Personally, I believe the two main reasons for this are improving competitiveness and being more lucrative, and also this should be a negative change.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.