IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
There is a popular saying that health is wealth. While some people may argue that good health care do not guarantee healthy liveness, I am of the opinion that the quality of available health care facilities contribute tremendously to the well being of the populace. This essay will discuss both views.
Today media has more influence on our live's more than ever before, many newspapers have evolved their publications to successfully cater to every aspect of life.Many people are of the opinion that the media have a right to publish people's personal information while other's argue that it should be regulated.Both opinions carry certain benefits and disadvantages, some of them are stated below.
There have always been differences in the types of work men and women have done. However, the trend in modern times has been for both men and women to have greater freedom of choice in terms of employment. Some people might say that there is no need to go further. However, in my view, wherever possible, gender equality should be encouraged.
Time spend with the friends can be enjoyable. There is a time to be alone, however, and to think seriously without the input of others. Relaxing alone at home is a good time to think about something important or enjoyable without interference from other people.
The recreational activities which youngsters are engaged in these days bear little resemblance to those which previous generations loved. Instead of running around in the playground, schoolchildren today are far more likely to be found staring into a smartphone screen. The reasons for this shift in behaviour and the question of whether it should concern us both merit discussion.
The ability to communicate in a foreign language is a very advantageous skill, which is believed by few experts to be taught from elementary school instead of secondary school. I am of the opinion that the merits of this idea outweighs the demerits with the following reasons to be discussed in this write up.
Is it noteworthy that as of right now, numerous species of animals have their numbers declining at drastic rates. In recent years, there has been an upsurge in poaching and illegal trafficking of animal parts. Namely rhino horns, elephant tusks and pangolin scales. These activities have been driven by the increasing demand, where China is the biggest consumer market for such products.
There are various kinds of accommodation that one can opt for. While some people believe it is more advantageous to live in houses, others have contrasting views. This essay will consider both advantages and disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment.
Learning mathematics in school is becoming a controversial topic with the parents. While some parents think that mathematics is irrelevant subject, while others think it is very important to study it. This essay will discuss both sides of the arguments.
Most individuals find it difficult to manage both their professional and other responsibilities of lives. This essay will discuss two main causes of this unbalanced job-life, including increased job pressure and low wages. It will also suggest two main solutions to these problems comprising of restricted job hours permission and raised salary.
Obesity has become an important problem nowadays. The incidence of fatal health conditions is becoming more common due to being fat. This essay will discuss two main causes of being obese. It will also suggest two main solutions to these issues.
In general, most people working 8 hours a day, even overwork. Our brain can be exhausted from dealing with tasks and solving problems on their duty. Therefore, the only thing wants to do is relax on the sofa, turn on the TV or swipe the smartphone without thinking after work. Our body just wants to relax. Usually, people think about life should be more interesting, balance them can be a chaotic multi-task.
Reducing of visiting to art galleries are happening, since few amount of people are taking interest in it. Hectic jobs can be a blocker. I think main source is people is having no attraction towards the craft. The Solution for this case is developing a worthy nature in beings will surely help.
People living in the larger cities often face problems related to water and pollution. Many of them move to towns for better work and facilities. The governing body should control the migration to cities to improve the situation there. This essay tries to analyse some of the problems people face in cities and how the government can control or reduce them.
First and foremost, raising children right is the most important responsibility of any parent. Children who are raised right not only have a good life, but also contribute positively towards building a better society. Bringing up our offsprings well would mean not just taking care of their physical and financial needs, in addition means investing time and energy in adhering to their emotional, mental and intellectual needs.
People nowadays are up to un-healthy lifestyle. Due to this reason there are majority of people who have severe problems related to health and this tendency is increasing as result of overweight. This essay will discuss the issues and suggest solutions to overcome this problem.
With the advent of urbanisation and rapid rise in the popularity of junk food, obesity has become a severe problem in the developed countries. In this essay, I will be walking through with some important measures that can be auctioned to overcome this issue along with relevant examples.
It is often thought by some people that wealth and material belongings are the measurement criteria of success. In my opinion, wealth is not the effective way to measure success as there are many other factors like good family relationship, health and dream career that make a person successful.
In modern times, consumer items have gained significant importance in our lives. In this essay, I will shed some light on the merits and demerits of this phenomenon and then provide my own opinion.
Chemical usage in the production and preservation of food has been a great concern for some individuals. In my opinion, while there are some benefits of this, the drawbacks such as the effect on the health of consumers and the food loosing its nutritional value cannot be ignored.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.