IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 6.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
Keeping animals in zoos has been a trend in most countries. While some people think that this practice is wrong, others believe that it has its benefits to both the animals and for humans.
With the advent of vaccines, it is now possible to prevent several dreaded diseases which are very common in children and cause a lot of morbidities, and sometimes mortality. However, the question arises as to whether vaccination should be made mandatory for all children in order to protect them from these diseases or should it be a voluntary decision of the parents. This essay will try to analyse both these views and come to a feasible conclusion.
Several initiatives are taken on improvement of education patterns were introduced international news can be an important step, but it may invite along the debate due to its cons and pros.
Problems like the climate change, overpopulation and the lack of education are a huge concern. It has been said that as the way a population is rising with declining literacy rate, it would be a severe situation in our country, after a decade. In order to solve this problem, this essay will discuss about, how with the help of our government and by building number of schools and collages, it can be solved.
Nowadays, it is thought that people around the world have almost same culture. There are three plausible reasons for having a similar culture throughout the globe. In my opinion, turning identical culture around the world has negative consequences.
Research has stated, that human activities have resulted in global warming. There are several reasons for the earth's temperature to increase. The ways to combat the rising degree will be discussed further.
Owing to human activities, many species of wild animals are struggling to survive. This had driven many of them to the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. There are several reasons for this. On the bright side, there are also certain measures that we can take to resolve this problem.
Number of people migrating to foreign countries are increasing every year, whether it’s for higher education or occupation. They leave their country and shift to other countries to get a better life. They face many difficulties after moving there, but also, they get various opportunities as well. This essay will discuss about the positives and the negatives of shifting to abroad for a particular period of time.
Nowadays, it becomes mandatory for both parents to work. Although, many believe that the kids are the beneficiaries of the additional earnings, others think that the children lack attention as a result. While I agree that the children stands to gain from the extra wages, It has a debilitating effect on the children.
A lot of people these days do not keep any savings and spend a lot of money. First, this essay will discuss the positive impacts. Then, it will shed a light on the negative impacts.
Art has always played a vital role in enriching cultures all over the world. However, people are showing less and less interest in art these days.This indeed has some negative impacts, but some measures can be taken to boost people's interest in the crafts.
Most countries, these days have more juvenile cases. Also, more and more crime is being carried out by younger people. In the first place, this essay will discuss why there are more small aged criminals. Next, it will talk about the quick fix of the same.
As well all know ” health is the biggest assets” which one can have. Nowadays, due to modernization people adopt an unhealthy lifestyle instead of being healthy. It is true that a person who lives there life stressfree and does a lot of exercises remain always fit and healthy. I will elaborate in the following paragraph what are these steps which help people to live healthily.
Regardless of the breakthroughs to the food production globally, many do not have what to eat. In this essay, I will be reviewing the causes and also propose the solutions for nip the issues in the bud.
Migration from rural areas to cities has become more prevalent due to the availability of better universities and job opportunities there. While some people argue that the disadvantages of this phenomenon outweigh the merits, I believe that this development is beneficial in many ways.
Among the various changes we are encountering daily between the previous and recent times, is the new mindset that prefers to have offsprings in an older age. This shall have some pros and cons but are these merits enough to take such decision or not?
Within the span of a few thousand years, humans have gone from using tools made of rocks to living in the skyscrapers. It is often debated whether our accomplishments are more valuable than those of our ancestors. In my opinion, they certainly are. The truth is in the last fifty years alone, humans achieved a lot more than what our ancestors achieved in 5000 years.
Advertising is one of the vital may of businesses to promote their products and services to customers to increase their market share. I aim to explore this amusement phenomenon from diverse perspectives, and I think that will bring both positive and negative effects to the society.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.