IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 6.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
People have bigger aspiration, unlike the past, and they are willing to leave their home and move in the cities for the sake of job and study. There are numerous reasons for this trend and each has its own merits and demerits. I believe, the merits of this behaviour overshadow the demerits.
Globalisation is here to stay, driven by advances in information technology and economic progress and increased international trade and investment. It has had wide - ranging positive and negative effects on employment and economic development, scientific research, language and culture and the environment.
Nowadays, it has been observed that numerous people across the globe are suffering from health issues due to work for extended hours in the office and less time for outdoor activities. Although, working extra period can help you in monetary terms, but it has more cons than pros.
Tourism has emerged as a huge profitable industry due to a recent steep noticed in the number of international travellers. However, many individuals think that this will adversely affect their countries. In this essay, the reasons behind such negative thinking about international tourism and the efforts needed to alter this view will be discussed.
Unhealthy diet has been the epicentre of discussion and a Unanimous conclusive Agreement is yet to be achieved different distinguished people have expressed their views on this issue the multiple modes of communication, be it the mainstream media or the social media Firstly, this essay would delve into the reasons why people choose to eat unhealthy diet and do not exercise I would also discuss some measures to encourage people to adopt a healthy Trend.
In terms of two-paycheck families, it is inevitable that children spend more time by themselves. Families rely on two incomes for financial stabilities, which are able to handle children's expenditure. Even though children get the most benefits, it also loses time spending with their parents. The main reason is probably that, both parents are too busy and this causes children lack support with personal issues.
In recent years, there have been numerous attempts to define and measure happiness in various contexts and pertaining to a wide range of disciplines. Studies show that each person will define their happiness in different ways. There are a number of reasons behind this point of view and how to people satisfy themselves.
Thomas Tsz Ting Yiu Unit 704, 19 Everton Road Strathfield, NSW 2135 Phone: 0432329203 Email: [email protected] February 2020 (Address) Dear Hiring Manager, I am writing in response to the position of Registered Nurse, advertised on (website) and I am forwarding my resume for your review and consideration. I am confident that my current skills provided me with the capability to successfully perform this job. I received my Bachelor of Health Science (Major in Nursing) degree from Hong Kong in 2017, and I have been working at Yan Chai Hospital, which is an acute public hospital, as a Registered Nurse. Good communication skills allow me to provide good interaction with patients and their families. In addition, I can communicate fluently in both English and Cantonese. I have proven to be a highly motivated nurse with the ability to remain focused and self-directed in very stress environments. I am convinced that my commitment to caring for patients and the ability to funct...
It is true that a large proportion of criminals are known to re-offend after they have been released from prison. There are some important reasons for this return to a life of crime, but there are solutions which could mitigate the problem.
Parents pressure their children to be successful because of the standard's that they are living in the society. They basically want their child to be in a good position and to develop their reputation of the family as well name in the area. It is because the generation is more concern to be successful rather than to be happy for the job they are doing it. Apart from that, they are habituated to hear more and more graph increased stories by the known one in their circle.
To start, in contrast with the past, it has become easier to get the food ready. As per my opinion, this advancement has certainly led to a betterment in individual's lives. To start with, I think this progress allows a person to focus on other aspects like profession, spending quality time with family and pursuing hobbies. I will take you through the benefits of this improvement.
Wildlife is one of a noteworthy case to constantly keep the environmental balance. Reduction of wildlife population can interfere the natural ecosystem and food chain system, thus affecting the survival of other living things. Mostly, the decrease of animal population caused by human actions. However, there are some solutions to overcome that matter. Some of them is it can be avoided by preserving the environment and protecting the life of wild animals.
In this digital era technology plays vital role in our lives.It is modified many aspects of the person's life and in recent duration, they focus on our house, free time and busy working tasks.This is having more advantages such as provided worldwide information and make people work easy, but it is also has the negative effect
Some people believe that if senior citizens increase their social interaction and keep themselves physically active they can lead to a healthy and happy life but most of them do not do so. This essay will try to identify the reasons behind this and offer some possible resolutions for the same.
In recent years, particularly in rich countries, many children have been appearing with much fatness due to following an unhealthy food plan, lack of exercises and other health problems. In this essay, we will look at the causes and effects of obesity and how they have been affected by over-weight with some relevant examples.
Nowadays, the graph of offences raising gradually, most commonly it is increasing in the youth of our world within metro cities. There are several issues and measures regarding this topic which will be elaborated further with relevant examples.
It is certainly true that mealtime with family is disappearing. This essay will put forward some explanations for this trend and an analysis of the impacts.
Discoveries in today's world by scientists and explorers have opened gateways to a new world. The Internet is one of the key to connect the world which make people wanderers. Tourists make videos and publish them over the internet which urges more people to see it by themselves. Due to many developments and scientific equipments in unexplored areas like Amazon has become approachable.
As a matter of fact, that changing in the style of shopping has occupied a significant number of people’s interest and discussions. It is a reason for a considerable statics of issues. No one can deny that, travelling of people to large malls and centres needs a sincere effort and precise thinking of the owners of local shops, people, and the government, in order to face the drawbacks of such issue and find the appropriate solution for that negative improvement.
Never before have we experienced the substantial contributions of the Internet to our modern lives. In fact, since its emergence, human lives have been claimed to be much improved, particularly in both social and educational aspects. With a view to highlighting its significance in these two fields, some notable benefits are to be put under critical discussion.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.