IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
In many countries, particularly places like Asia, skin whitening products are incredibly popular and provide huge profits for the companies involved in their sale. This essay will examine the reasons why people use these products and the effects this has on people’s health and on society.
It is true to say that some people argue that after school education starts working is good for students while others believe that youngsters should continue their studies and learning skills are more important for them. However, In my opinion, I firmly believe that students should complete their education by university or college then do something better for the future.
Nowadays, wild animal protection is one of the most important challenges almost every country is facing. Many people think that animals should be kept in zoos, whereas others believe that animal captivity is immoral.
It is true to say that some people argue that after school education starts working is good for students while others believe that youngsters should continue their studies and learning skills is much more important for them. However, In my opinion, I firmly believe that students should complete their education by university or college then do something better for the future.
There is a growing controversy over the overpopulation of metropolitan cities around the world, and some people think that the government should ease the situation of overcrowding as it causes environmental issues and a lack of essential services within the overpopulated cities. I think that the government should take some actions to distribute the population by attracting people to move to regional areas.
Nowadays, people are migrating from one country to another for various purposes, such as academic, working and immigration, more than ever before. Though, this new trend brings the enormous number of benefits in the life of human beings, migrated students and workers face a lot of problems, socially and economically in the host country. This essay is an attempt to illustrate some of the pros and cons of studying and living in the abroad.
Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. Some people think that individuals should look after their own health, while others think that it is the government's responsibility to provide care to maintain citizens' health. This essay will discuss both views regarding the topic.
In these recent years, the affair of shifting people from rural to urban area tends to be one of the most ordinary shortcomings for the all walks of inhabitants. I personally believe that a significant number of reasons appear to be responsible for this drawback. However, I am going to outline some workable initiatives so as to overcome this particular problem prior to giving a reasoned conclusion.
In today's world of modernization, a section of society considers the human body to be a temple. Smoking is considered to be a filthy habit associated with the various dangers, yet smokers continue to exist. In this essay, I would like to explain various causes behind the rise of tobacco use and suggest methods to tackle this problem at hand.
The last few years have experienced burgeoning growth in the youth crime level. Lack of parental guidance, peer pressure and unemployment are the main reasons for this. There are a number of effective solutions to reduce the number of youth convicts.
These days, consumers travel to big shopping malls or centres for shopping tend to become a reason for closed small street shops. In my opinion, this is not a positive development. This essay will discuss some of the reasons with relevant examples.
Nowadays, in the big cities around the world, the number of offences done by young individuals is increasing. These issues differ country by country, and there are several reasons behind this soaring issue, but the main reasons are lack of employment among graduates and racial discrimination. To mitigate this, the government needs to provide jobs to the youngsters and aware societies about diversity.
Tourist and scientist collaboration in migration to ancient natural environments such as south pole is a recent development, which facilitates scientific research and results, by minimising time spent in search of a quest. However, this collaboration could have its downside, as the tourists could be highly distracted by other artefact which are not of scientific importance. As a result, academic research parties and tourist travelling together to the remote environs has its benefits and disadvantages.
Nuclear families are more prevalent in this day and age. While it is widely considered that families have separated and are no longer close knitted, unlike the past; there are factors such as changing perspective and lifestyle; and career needs that has led to this. Though, by learning how to be supportive from our ancestors, members can remain close.
There is no denying the fact that the sales of the fashionable clothes have risen dramatically in the last few years. The positive side of this trend is eclipsed by its negative aspects. This essay will analyse both the aspects in the following paragraphs.
There is no doubt these days that people spend most of their time communicate with social media than meet each other in real life. The question is, what are the good things from this developing technology? In this essay, I am going to discuss the features of online product and draw my conclusion.
Today's generation are more into startups rather than working in a restrict environment created by the companies. They want to achieve their dreams by following their passion of doing thing which interests them. I believe that if working for yourself is that easy, everybody will an entrepreneur in this world and can work according to their own will.
People have different views about whether or not modern-technology will replace the school's teachers. Although some people think that due to development in advanced-technology, it becomes easier for students to gain deep-knowledge and get advice from the tutor that available on the internet
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.