IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
It is clear that every parent has a desire that their children have to be a successful person in the society. Some parents are encouraging their children and give suggestions to achieve their success, while a majority of parents put pressure on the adolescents to be successful without considering their interests. However, there are several reasons and this situation can lead to a negative effect rather than positive.
Many people believe that private educational bodies must receive grants from government as the money will assist the schools to grow and flourish. In my opinion, legal administration must not provide funding to private institutions and must restrict the funds to other avenues.
Over the years, there has been a tremendous increase in the rate at which criminal activities are being infiltrated. Although it is believed by some people that the ultimate penalty for such offences should be death, others think that the government should inculcate other means of punishment. In my opinion, I agree with the former assertion as this would help put criminals in check.
Whether mathematics as a subject should be included or not is a debatable topic. Although most of the people believe that mathematics should not be excluded from schools, some do not. This essay will address people's belief on both sides.
Over the years, human needs have become so overwhelming to the point that people are no longer conscious of the necessity of their natural environment. I strongly believe that technology has a big role to play in this and one way to reverse this trend is by inculcating more green activities.
People are now able to travel for a long distance away from their home using public and private transport. The merits of transportations are employees can reach to their companies timely and cheaply. While if we talk about its drawbacks, it is creating pollution in the environment, its maintenance cost is very high.
Stress is a part of human life. It has positive and negative effects on our behaviour. In these days, most of the people are facing extreme weight in their workplace. Because they have to perform long hours. In this essay, will analyse some causes of stress at the enterprise and how employers can take steps to reduce weight.
More often than not, in developed countries, parents are choosing to send their children  to self funded schools. While some critics argue that such parents should be evicted from paying taxes that are used to fund government schools, I strongly believe that all citizens should contribute to public education through taxation, even though they might not benefit from it directly.
There is a debate going on, whether the government should finance private education institute or not. In my opinion, it is not the government's responsibility to support the private schools. In this essay we will discuss on why academic fund should be limited to the public schools only.
Everybody has equal rights on government's funding. Although, there is a debate going on, whether the government should finance private education institute or not. In my opinion, it is not the government's responsibility to support the private schools. In this essay we will discuss on why academic fund should be limited to the public schools only.
Healthy mind lives in a healthy body.The dynamics of fitness routines of an individual has been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays people are more physical health conscious and concerned for their healthiness. A healthy person may be defined as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress. In a country like India, these habits varies from man to man.
The future is uncertain and only humans have the spirit to take everything with optimism. It is universally accepted fact that everyone should save something for their future generations, but there is a strong counter argument among sections of people who believe in the present.However, we will discuss both positive and negative aspects in the light of several factors before any conclusion can be drawn.
The rate of criminal activities associated with young people has increased significantly in major towns across the globe. This is mainly because of increased unemployment and poor parental upbringing. There are a number of possible solutions which should be implemented to deal with this issue.
Despite the major advancements in the field of farming, several people around the world, especially from developing and underdeveloped countries do not have anything to eat. This essay sheds lights on the various causes of this situation and also proposes some solutions to tackle this menace.
Nowadays, there are many environmental problems occur. It creates many impacts to both humans and animals, but we clearly see that some animals start to become extinct and some are on the endangered list. There are several reasons to explain this situation. In this essay I will give the reasons of this circumstance and solutions to solve the problems.
It is believed that new cities should have more public parks and sports facilities than shopping centres. I disagree with this view because creating market areas for people to buy and sell can boost the economic growth of the cities and also influence their social lives.
The future generation of a nation has based on the youngster's behaviour. They do not understand it and start to travel in a wrong path due to several reasons and end up into doing criminal offence. In this essay, the reasons why teenagers are active against the law and solutions to solve this problem.
Number of vehicles are increasing rapidly around the world. Vehicle congestion is becoming a serious concern for major cities around the world. But is there a way this issue can be handled? This essay will discuss the different reasons for gridlock and possible solutions for the same.
The level of crime perpetrated by young people in most municipalities around the globe is on a rapid increase. I believe this development can be attributed to peer pressure and the absence of parental guidance. However, there are measures to be made in order to solve this problem.
Nowadays, pure water scarcity is an important topic that is discussed among the nations. It has been observed that the naturally purified liquid's quantity is gradually reducing. The following essay discusses the reason for this and the possible solutions to overcome the problem.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.