IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
It wasn't long before, when people used to prefer working under big organizations, but now there is a huge influx of entrepreneurs in the current market as more people are turning towards self-employment rather than working for a reputable company. There are a number of factors contributing to this transition which will be later on discussed in the essay along with some of the disadvantages for that entrepreneurs might encounter down the road.
Work life balance is the fundamentals of healthy and happy living. However, many people miss the mark, to balance the work with the other end. In this essay I will discuss the reason behind the situation and the solution to tackle the issue.
In these days, people can travel easily around the world with low cost and migrate to other countries for living. There is an idea about allowing people to move between countries without limitation. This essay will point out for both benefits and disadvantages about this notion.
In the Older days, people are ready to serve a single company while the trend changes and they often changes their employer. This is because of lousy bosses, miserable salaries and the hostile working environment.
In this contemporary world, there are varieties of options to select from to purchase any products. Some people are fond of buying items in a shopping centre, while others choose to visit a local vendor for a same purpose. This essay will highlight the benefits of both places and explain why malls are a better option than the next one.
Nowadays, people like to travel, especially abroad, I think that, they want to explore other cultures and see how the other nations look like, during travelling to another country, they will get a new experience and knowledge, which will put in them an advantage over the others.
Although international tourism is one of the largest booming industries, some people consider this detrimental to host nations. The main reason for this is cultural differences and to remedy this problem a collaborative effort of an individual and the government is required.
In this contemporary world, technology such as the internet has dominated all spheres of life in a significant way. In recent years, shopping through the net has gained more attention among the people than the traditional method of shopping in stores. This essay will explain why this technique of purchasing materials must be considered an optimistic evolution.
Communication between young and old is very important, especially for the wisdom of young people. However, after the introduction of so many distractions now there is hardly any social contact between the older generation and a younger generation. In the following paragraphs, I will discuss the reason behind this problem and how to solve it.
It is difficult to understand lessons entirely at an institution without sufficient practise. Tutors expect their pupils to complete their assignments and coursework at the house daily in order redo and revise what they learnt at the institute. Also student only spends a limited amount of time at the academy and it is not possible to do both curriculum and exercise at the academy.
As per the recent studies, today's children are spending most of their time watching television than earlier times rather than engaging in various activities that are creative. This essay will discuss the reasons why this is happening and put forward several solutions to motivate them to spend more time on active sports or games.
It has been argued by many that there is a rising trend among people to shift towards the cities instead of living in the towns and the villages. The city has more attraction because of an increased job opportunities and more availability of the civic facilities, whereas the town and villages are closer to the nature and simpler. In my opinion, I think that in this advanced era migration towards cities is unavoidable as everyone wants to have a comfortable one.
Every crime has its own reasons and even after continuous efforts and reforms by governments the rate of crime incidents can't be brought under control. Despite significant advancements in communication technologies and tracking devices still judicial systems find less or no improvements in their goal of peaceful society. As technological developments not just limited to good citizens, but also accessible to the miscreants creating roadblocks in development. In this essay some reasons for surge in unlawful activities and the ways to control it will be discussed.
In the past few decades, people made new friends by using social networks and internet chat groups. Some of them think this is acceptable, but others believe that face-to-face conversations are beneficial. While I don't agree that making new friends through social networks are good, but I believe that there are some advantages for having a friend by social media.
These days are the days of advertisements all over the world. Several companies are advertising to raise their sales. There are two main factors which make adverts better. In my opinion, it has both pros and cons for the community.
Due to globalization, travelling to foreign countries has been common, following worries about their economy. One of the best ways to alleviate this concern is reinforcing the regulation related to customs.
Many people argue that while selecting any job priority must be given to salaries, while others argue that job satisfaction should behold important, instead. Job satisfaction is the factor which brings meaning to life while salaries can enable individual to have the improved standard of living.
In recent decades, the problem of kids getting addicted to TV has received a great deal of public attention. Although this trend can be attributed to a whole host of reasons, some feasible solution can be considered to address it.
There is a rising trend among parents to pressurise their kids to be successful in life. The main reasons for this include the ever increasing competition and over ambitious attitude of the family. In my opinion, I believe that its a negative step and this will have adverse consequences.
In recent times, there has been an argument regarding the presence of the internet. Some persons are of the view that the cyberspace has brought individuals nearest to each other while others, including me support that associations are deserted. The rationale for each view will be discussed below.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.