IELTS Discussion Writing Samples Band 7.5

Get a band score and detailed report instantly. Check your IELTS essays right now!
Most people believe that there is no direct relation between cash and satisfaction. There are various factors other than money that can make people happy. Cheerfulness is a feeling that depends upon the needs of an individual and this makes it difficult to define. Notwithstanding, there are plenty of ways through which people can achieve contentment.
It is no doubt true that the majority of people would like to be happy in their lives. While the personal nature of satisfaction makes it difficult to describe, there do seem to be some common needs that we all share with regard to experiencing or achieving merriment.
It is true that outdoor is no longer popular for children to play. Several children who spend their time on indoor activities tend to play with their gadgets, as well as being a part of nature. In contrast, I strongly believe they should learn about nature through outdoor activities. Analysing the role of nature in children to do physical activities outdoors, also how nature teaches the children to appreciate and understand it will be explained below.
Most people believe that there is no direct relation between money and satisfaction. There are various factors other than money that can make people happy. Cheerfulness is a feeling that depends upon the needs of an individual and this makes it difficult to define. There are plenty of ways through which people can achieve contentment.
Nowadays, our exposure to the electronic world has given us the opportunity to comment on the provided services and products, but this has some merits as well as certain drawbacks. This essay will discuss the negative and positive effects of product reviews.
In a developing country a growing number of professionals such as doctors and teachers are now abandoning their native land and seeking work in rich countries.This is happing because of lack of vocational opportunities and insufficient salary.There are various solutions which should be implemented to tackle this situation.
In our life, we usually have different specific images with each gender. However, I do not believe these images should be considered at job promotions. In this essay, I will explain why males or females should never be excluded from specific professions based on their gender.
It is often thought that the number of obesity in youngsters has risen up over the years. However, this issue will have a huge impacts on their future life, with regarding on their health and their financial costs. In the next paragraphs, I will discuss the reason for this issue and what can be done to prevent this in the future.
Over the last few years, obesity has become a serious issue. These days, it affects an increasing number of both youngsters and grownups. This naturally leads us to the question. Why many societies are facing the trouble of fatness? This essay will look at the core reasons for this and propose some solid solutions.
Physical health proves to be a crucial matter with which many societies have been dealing in the past few years. These days, it is being observed that health problems are increasing in the developed world, despite the fact that health care centres have been extremely improved. There are several reasons heading to it. Nonetheless, some measures will be offered to help that.
More and more people prefer to purchase items from the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries. While this offers few disadvantages, there are also some advantages that are worth considering. And I believe that there are more advantages to online shopping.
It is irrefutable that in recent time, work-life balance has improved drastically. It is often considered that eminent people had little or no social life, they provided their undivided attention to work. I consider having a balanced life rather than occupying myself with work. In this essay, I will present my view with examples.
f late, the trend of visiting new geographical areas has been immensely popular amongst tourists. It has changed the dynamics of world substantially. Many believe it to be favourable, for the localities as it brought many advantages, while others found it to be harmful to their culture. I would argue for the benefits, it brought.
The most part of the active period of people's life is spent building a career, first to make ends meet, also to have a productive and fulfilling existence. During this span, some people pursue a single path and stick to it, while others are more flexible and explore different vocation. There is a debate whether a switch in career in one's professional life is advantageous or detrimental. This essay will discuss the reason for career changes, its impact on the individuals and the community at large.
Nowadays, many young people in modern society decide to become parents when they get older. This essay will provide some explanation relate to this trend, and its effects on society and family life.
Many people these days change careers throughout their working life for various reasons ranging from better prospects, high earnings to the better quality of life.
Many people change their career of various reasons ranging from better prospects, high earnings to the better quality of life.
Nowadays, the vast majority of people depend on using the internet for helping their necessary. One of them is about shopping for the daily needs which is usually easy through the online shop. This also becomes trending topic among society and gives benefits to anyone. In my opinion, there are some harmful effects that could make the greater potential danger than the benefits which will be discussed here.
Presently, most of the people are interested in the subjects, which helps them to pursue a job. So, the art exhibitions are reducing in certain nations, while the public visiting these functions are also decreasing. In this essay, I will debate the causes and solutions to this problem.
Right after finishing high school, teenagers often wonder whether they ought to continue their education or get a job. While many people believe that keeping on studying at a college or university will be the best way to guarantee a successful career, others claim that working straight after school is a better option.
🚀 Prepare for IELTS writing section today!
  • Unlimited Task 1 checks
    Get all the feedback you need to keep improving your charts and letters.
  • Unlimited Task 2 checks
    Practice and perfect your skills with essays.
  • Personalized suggestions
    Know how to boost your score.
  • Detailed mistakes analysis
    Get instant feedback. Spot every mistake.
  • Topic ideas generator
    Get topic-specific ideas to enhance your writing.
  • Vocabulary helper
    Get the right words for any topic.
  • Progress tracking
    Track your writing improvements.